Floor Plan Highlights Open Floor Plan, 1st Floor Master, Dining Area, Great Room, Mudroom
The Traverse showcases beautiful light and bright design features with a modern, open concept layout. With 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, and 3,289 total square feet. The kitchen includes gorgeous quartz countertops and dovetailed cabinetry, the family and dining room display can lighting, and an interior fireplace in the family room creates a stylish, rustic design that complements the stunning outdoor scenery. The master bathroom features a large cultured marble walk-in shower and walk-in closet.
- 3,289 total square feet with unfinished basement
- Huge Unfinished Basement
- Light and Bright Modern Finishes
- Gaming Loft Upstairs
- Half Bath for Guests
- Work From Home Office
- Open-style kitchen and family room with a dining area
- Stylish master bathroom with large cultured marble walk-in shower and walk-in closet
- Quartz kitchen and bathroom countertops
- Can lighting in family and dining rooms
- Rear covered patio
- Interior fireplace with a stylish, rustic design
3 bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms
Desirable first-floor bedroom
*Finishes, features, and architectural details vary by community. Home sq. ft. and dimensions are approximate. Artistic renderings represent the general appearance of the design and are not meant to be an exact rendition. Information is subject to change without notice.
Whether you want to learn more about what we offer, want to build with us, or just have a general question, we'll be happy to replay. Give us a call at 208.417.8801 or fill out the form and we'll get back to you soon!